Jeep Safari Cost:
For Indian : 1300/- per safari per seat
For Non Indian : 1800/- per safari per seat
Safaris by open safari bus (Canter)
arranged @ 1300/- per safari per seat (kindly advice how many safaris guest would like to take and when, as there are 2 safaris in a day 01 in the morning and 01 in the afternoon accordingly we will check the availability).
We require 100% advance deposit for booking safaris as safaris once booked are non refundable and non transferable.
Morning Safari: 06:30 hrs
Evening Safari: 14:00 hrs
Morning Safari: 10:00 hrs
Evening Safari: 17:30 hrs
Morning Safari: 06:00 hrs
Evening Safari: 15:00 hrs
Morning Safari: 09:30 hrs
Evening Safari: 18:30 hrs
- Playing music or making loud noises is prohibited
- Carrying weapons or firearms within the park is not allowed
- Getting down from the safari vehicle and walking in the park is not allowed
- Smoking or drinking within the park premises is not permitted
- Littering the park with plastic bottles, tetra packs, food wrappers or any material is not permit
Terms and Conditions for Visitors
- Safari Bookings are non-transferable.
- Identity proof is must before entry into the Tiger Reserve.
- Tiger Reserve may be closed without any prior notice to visitor.
- No refund / cancellation is permissible after confirmed booking.
- Right of Admission is reserved with The Government of Rajasthan.
- Reserved seats can not be resold / exchanged with any other visitor.
- Cost of Ticket and Accessories may change after booking and visitor will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the Tiger Reserve in case of any revision in rates.
- The visitor must reach to the Forest Booking Center to Collect The Boarding Pass, at least 45 minutes prior to the departure time.
- In case the passengers are less than the capacity of the vehicle than the difference of vehicle entry free applicable uniformly per person will be charged extra.
- If you are unable to print the ticket, then please contact your agent to ensure your boarding.
- A minimum seat required for any canter dispatch in the Tiger Reserve is 14 seats, in case the seats booked are less than minimum required quantity, Department reserves the right to cancel the booking.