- In most cases, 50% booking advance required
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Payment by Paypal - additional 5% surcharge
- Credit card payment - additional 3% surcharge
- Nights accommodation as per the itinerary
- Daily Breakfast (unless specifically excluded in the above itinerary)
- Transportation using A/C car as per itinerary inclusive of fuel, parking toll, driver allowance
- All applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare (unless specifically included in the above itinerary)
- Lunch/dinner at hotel (unless specifically included in the itinerary)
- Any portage at airports and hotels
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘Includes’
- Guide fees during sightseeing (unless specifically mentioned in the above itinerary. Normally, as complimentary, a guide is provided by us at Agra and Jaipur for one day each only.)
- Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Park Safari costs, Elephant or Camel or such rides
- Above rates are subject to availability and are for pickup / drop from South / Central Delhi. For other parts, additional cost.
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms unless specified otherwise in the itinerary.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
More Terms & Conditions & Disclaimer:
- Unique India Tour is a travel management company only. We (Unique India Tour) do not own or operate this hotel, resort, airline, transport services, guides and other individual service providers. While we work to provide the best possible options among these service providers yet we do not have any direct control over the performance of the same. In case of any irregularity/grievance/non-performance/damage occurred/committed by these service providers, Unique India Tour shall not be responsible for the same though Unique India Tour shall be working for the best interests of its guests in such cases.
- In case of any changes due to any unforeseen situations, Unique India Tour shall try to provide the accommodation , transport and other services more or less of similar standards subject to the availability of the same.
- In case of any cancellation by the guests the general policy of Unique India Tour regarding cancellations shall apply.
- No refunds shall be entertained in case of partly used and any unused portion of the tour once commenced.
- All travellers are advised to have comprehensive Travel Insurance cover for themselves before commencing their tours.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only.